how you can help
you can help BY:
Making a tax deductible donation
Donating items needed for the center (See our wishlist below)
Becoming a volunteer to help at the center
Our Wish List
Items can be dropped off at Joyful Connections.
Please call ahead!
Antibacterial Hand Soap
Avery Address Labels
White Copy Paper
Bulletin Board Supplies
Packaged Craft Items
Individually Wrapped Snacks
Storage Tubs for Toys
KROGER REWARDS PROGRAM
Sign up now with the Kroger Community Rewards Program and make your purchases count! For every purchase made with your Kroger Plus Card, Kroger will make a donation to Joyful Connections.
Here’s how to enroll:
- Register online at http://www.kroger.com/topic/community
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter name of organization by selecting Joyful Connections from the list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Joyful Connections’ name on the right side of your information page.
Reminder!! You must re-register every April 1st to continue the donation to Joyful Connections.
What is AmazonSmile? AmazonSmile is a program where Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products purchased online to the charitable organizations selected by their customers.
How do I enroll? If you are an online shopper, visit https://smile.amazon.com/ and select Joyful Connections as your charitable organization.
What do I do next? Shop! Shop! Shop! When you log in to amazon.com, the website will prompt you to purchase your items through amazon.smile so Amazon’s donation will go directly to Joyful Connections.
What is the cost to me? Nothing! AmazonSmile Foundation makes the donation. It costs you nothing in addition to the items you are purchasing!
What is the benefit to Joyful Connections? Joyful Connections will receive monies quarterly that can help to provide children and families the opportunity to stay connected during difficult family situations.